Welcome to Princeton GIS Center - New Server in Testing
The Digital Map and Geospatial Information Center is located in the Geosciences and Map Library, Fine Hall, B-level.
The Center provides access to geospatial data, digital map services and geographic information systems (GIS). We also provide ongoing reference, research consultation and instruction to all users of all levels in our facility or in your office or classroom.
- create, modify, and print custom maps using commercial GIS packages and data supplied by vendors or the patron
- communicate research and project results by creating maps and charts for use in journal articles, term papers and theses
- analyze data graphically by conducting "what-if" scenarios
- access a rich collection of databases that provide both geospatial boundary and statistical information (e.g. census, environmental, geological, political, etc)
- obtain timely and accurate results from their analyses
Faculty, students, staff and others in the Princeton University community are welcome to contact or visit the Center for additional information.